Saturday, January 24, 2009

What is like to be a Knorp?

My Father~in~law is one of 10 children.
My husband is the oldest grandchild of 30 something.
My 16 yo son is the oldest great grandchild of many.
When you marry into the family someone probably already has your name.
When planning your wedding forget friends you can only invite family.
When you name your child, he or she will probably be the second or third Knorp with that same name.
You won't ever know all the names of all of your relatives so don't even try.
Family is a really big deal!
Moving away from The Knorp Family is an even Bigger Deal!
My husband, his brother, his oldest uncle and his youngest uncle who is only 4 years older than him are the only family members to not live within an hour or so of The Entire Knorp Family.
that's The Life of a Knorp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a Twilight Fan

Okay I admit it I got hooked. How? I lady came up to me while I was browsing the books at Sam's Club about 4 months ago. She handed me "Twilight" and said "have you read this" I said "No, but I have heard a lot about it." Well that started a huge conversation. She proceeded to tell me that "Everyone where she works is reading it and that if she was going to have an affair it would defiantly be with Edward." What kind of 40 year old tells a perfect stranger that she wants to have an affair with a 17 year old vampire? I knew enough about the books to know that it was about teenagers and vampires. So I had to buy it. Then I got hooked. I have to control myself though because what kind of 39 year old women goes around wearing a Twilight t-shirt she got off Twilight-anonymous and tells people that she is an Esme according to the test she took.

Oh by the way, there is really a good side to this because when people talk about the book they talk about wishing they could really live forever with Edward. I tell them they can really live forever all they have to do is know JESUS! He is the Real Deal! He wrote them a love letter it is called the Bible. He died for them and He loves them unconditionally like the love they are seeking. John 3:16 is a good place to start if you don't know Jesus. All through the new testament we are told how much Jesus loves each of us. Know him and live forever.